Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here are a bunch of pictures to document Madeline's first Christmas...

Fun with Grandpa on Christmas Eve


Quick morning nap before the fun of Christmas begins


Family photo!


With Grandpa


Can I open those presents yet?



Here...let me demonstrate all the steps that go into opening a present...

Step 1: Pull the bow off the package


...getting the bow off requires much concentration


Step 2: Taste the bow


Step 3: Begin with the paper


You need to tear into it like this

...or like this


Step 4: Most of the time it is necessary to taste the paper, too



Step 5: Pull the the gift out of the box


Step 6: Taste the gift


Step 7: Play with the gift




I'm very surprised with the interest Madeline took in opening the packages. She really did enjoy tearing into the paper!

With Grandma

and with Uncle Greg


Daddy finally got one gift he's been wanting

....for me to take a nap with him!

Brian, Greg and I headed out for a nice afternoon bike ride. It has been about a year and a half since I've been on the bike and it sure felt nice to get out and ride! We do miss Tucson with its wide bike lanes and sunny blue skies. After our ride, I felt like I earned my cranberry margarita and Brian and Kay cooked up a tasty meal to top off the day.


We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment