Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's been a good day....

I quit work early today and Madeline and I went to a holiday playgroup. Its been awhile since we've been able to see all our baby friends and it always amazes me how much they have all grown and changed.

Is that Santa?








Have you seen Santa?


We picked Brian up from work and finished our Christmas shopping. Even though we kept it very easy this year, it still feels good to have that done. We enjoyed our first fire of the season in our fireplace.





And the grand finale of the day was a belly full of laughs from our sweet daughter. She has laughed twice before, but never reproducibly like she did tonight. Luckily we were able to catch some of it on video. I feel like every other movie I post is of her in the bathtub, but this one is a must see! She does love her baths! I hope everyone else had as great of a day as we did.

1 comment:

  1. So big, so fast! I love the new pictures! Merry Christmas to the Jandls. :)

    ReplyDelete