Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas-Part I

We are off to Tucson tomorrow for the Christmas holiday, so we celebrated Christmas this evening with Grandma and Grandpa Handl via Skype. Madeline enjoyed playing with the paper and ribbons and even pulled the tissue out of the gift bags. I think the big hit of the evening was a soft baby doll!

Yay! It's time for presents...See my cute stocking hanging by the fireplace!




'Virtual' Grandma and Grandpa... Skype is a wonderful thing!






Chewing on my new baby doll!








My very own utensils!


We finished our pre-Christmas celebration with a visit to our neighbors Mike and Irma. They had quite the party going on with friends and family and had spent the day making tamales (which were very tasty!) Madeline made lots of friends and had plenty of smiles, despite being up past her bedtime. Their tree was beautiful and we captured some great photos of the best gift ever!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, that "under the tree" picture is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I just showed Jason and we both cracked up. Baker says, "Bay-bee!" :)

    Wishing you guys a wonderful holiday. I was just saying to Jason that it makes me sad that I have yet to meet Madeline!!!

    ReplyDelete