Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vintage Baby

I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and I finally found some time on a night when the light was just perfect to host a mini photo session of Madeline.

Both of our moms saved some of our baby outfits and gave them to us when they found out we were expecting and shortly after Madeline's birth. I thought it would be fun to dress her up in these and take pictures in her vintage baby outfits. Here is the outcome of the fashion show:

Outfit #1 was mine when I was little. Grandma Betty remembers that it was a gift from my Uncle Dave.









Outfit #2 was Brian's. Doesn't she look so cute in the yellow stripes? You can tell I was really in the mood to capture some shots of her amazing eyelashes that evening :)





Outfit #3 is an adorable outfit that Brian's grandparents brought back from Japan as a gift for him as a baby.








There are a few other outfits that she still needs to model, but the heat got to us, the light was fading and it was bedtime. Stay tuned for Vintage Photo Shoot #2....it's on my to-do-list!

No comments:

Post a Comment