Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tucson

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Tucson where Madeline had a lot of fun visiting with Grandma and Grandpa James. Here are the highlights of the visit:

A new house to explore:

"Look, a chair that's just my size"

"Now what am I supposed to do?"

Happy to spend lots of time with daddy:

"You didn't tell me they had a swimming pool!!"

"Do it again, do it again"

"Throw me so high....

...then splash!"

"This is so much fun"

Out to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa:


We went up to Mt Lemmon to experience some cooler temperatures
"This grass tickles my piggies!"

"I got to sit on the chair lift"

"Everyone else got pie, but I just had a banana"

"We got to go out for some tasty Mexican food with Ryan & Sara. Next time we see them, they'll have a new playmate for me!"


"Dad tried out the new camera to catch pictures of all the desert critters"



"Mom prefers the cactus shots"

Grandpa gave me my starter set of blocks that he makes by hand from various hardwoods

"Hmmm, what do I do here?"

"Just a little push"

"Kaboom! I knocked over my first block tower!"

"Thanks for a great visit, Grandma and Grandpa. Hope to see you again soon!"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip!! Her hair has gotten so long - she's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete