Sunday, January 24, 2010

Avocado

Madeline finally got her taste of real food today! We started her on solids and chose avocado as her first food. Grandma Handl called it Yuppy Avocado, but I think Madeline referred to it as Yummy Avocado. She did really well, and I think she even managed to get a little in her mouth. Prepare to be disgusted with some messy gooey green photos!

Baby guacamole...all ready to go!


Yay! I'm so excited that I get to try real food.


Hurry, hurry!


Mmmmm, first tastes...






So much fun!


Oh, so messy...




You can play with it, too!



Contemplating this newest milestone.


Time for a washcloth!


Avocado served for dinner! Notice Cooper eagerly awaiting (I think he will like her even more now that she's eating solids and wants to know when she starts Cheerios and hot dogs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment