Wednesday, January 20, 2010

6 Months Old

Wow, where has the time gone! It's so hard to believe that little Madeline is 6 months old today.

Here I am at 6 months old:




Here are her accomplishments and new 'firsts' for this month:

I'm now sitting up all by myself!



I had my first Christmas.....

...and I was thoroughly spoiled:





I survived my first 2 rounds of a runny nose and my first fever!


I got to meet all of my cousins, aunts and uncles on daddy's side


I really like my Jumperoo and can make it bounce. I can reach the ground when I stand on my tippy-toes.


I still love to smile


....a lot


...and stick my tongue out


...and I still have this habit of sucking on my bottom lip.


I sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time--it lasted for about 5 minutes before I got bored with it. This is the best picture dad could capture.


I accomplished my lifelong task of trying to fit my entire fist into my mouth. I have actually gagged myself on more than on occasion.


I am quite mobile now and can pretty much find a way to get to whatever I want with a combination of rolling and doing my 'army man crawl'


--I went to the Children's Museum for the first time

--I added Arizona and California to the states I've visited
--I went on my 4th plane ride (at this rate, I'll hit elite status by my 1st birthday!)
--I still fit into some of my 0-3 month clothes. Some of my 3-6 month clothes now fit but some of them are still too big.
--I am still wearing size 1 diapers.

1 comment:

  1. Man, doesn't she just have the greatest smile? What a cutie!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete