Monday, July 8, 2013

Olivia's Ladybug Party

Olivia got to celebrate her first birthday with quite the festivities.  Both sets of grandparents made the trek to San Diego and Olivia gave quite the cake smash show!

The ladybug smash cake and ladybug cupcakes.  I had a lot of fun making them and searching the internet for ideas.
 
 
The star of the show...all dressed up in her party dress.

Such a great toothy grin!
Our monkey, climbing trees already

The family photos with our special girl...
 

So fun to have all the grandparents here for the big event!
Mommy, daddy and big sister.
 What the day is all about....She loved the cake, although you would never guess it with some of these pics! :)
"Please don't make me eat cake!"
One of my favorite pictures of the day


I love seeing the sister dynamic in this next series of photos.
 




She found a very efficient way to eat her cake
This is what happened when daddy tried to remove half of her cake!
Happy that it is back again
"No wait, that was mine!!!"
"I think I'm doing a good job staying clean"
"Did I get any on my face?"
Cousins
Loving her post-cake swim
Opening gifts with help from sister and cousins.
Thanks to everyone for helping Olivia have a great first Birthday and celebrate in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment