Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas.....Take 1

I've been MIA these last few weeks mainly because I've found the hundreds of pictures we took over the holidays a bit overwhelming. But I guess they're not going to post themselves, so here we go...

Our Christmas celebrations started early with a visit from Grandpa Marv and Grandma Kay. They spent a long weekend with us and Madeline enjoyed showing them her new house, Brian cooked us all a great Christmas dinner and we had a great time enjoying the company. I realized that I didn't take many pictures that weekend and failed to get a picture of her with both Grandma and Grandpa. Bummer! Here are some pictures I did capture from that weekend:






She had soooo much fun tumbling around in her new tent. The smiles and giggles went on for a long time!

Enjoying a James family classic: Costco's '7 pound chocolate cake'


After a short week of daycare celebrations, holiday outfits and late night packing we were on our way to MT for a white Christmas. This was Madeline's first actual experience with snow as last Christmas she was still too young to play in the snow during our Christmas trip to Idyllwild, CA. So, after getting her all bundled up (while laughing of flashbacks of the Christmas Story's 'I can't put my hands down' scene) we set out to enjoy the snow:


Our little snow bunny!


"What is this?"





"Is this supposed to be fun?"

"....because I'm really cold!"


When she started getting super serious, we knew it was time to go inside. All in all, I think we spent as much time outside as we did getting her all bundled in preparation to go outside! The pictures are deceiving since it was so sunny, but it was really cold!

Stay tuned for more Christmas pictures...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment