Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy got a new camera, and I am having a good time posing for photos. If I look less than beautiful, it is clearly operator error, but no worry there since all of the following photos are stunning!!!!!!


How cute am I?


Are you looking at me?


It should be noted that some of these were taken when I was home from daycare with a fever and a REAL snotty nose. Daddy and I got to hang out at home all day Wednesday and Thursday!!

One of the best parts about being sick is that you get to wear PJs most of the day.

Dad, I think that's MY toy...

This is a picture of my dog.



My toys and I made this movie while Dad was taking a nap.



2 comments:

  1. Madeline, that is quite the video you made! Looks like you and daddy are doing well. Mommy is glad to hear that you are feeling better and can't wait to be home on Saturday! Love and miss you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT MOVIE! Hilarious! Please put it on FB! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete