Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miami

Mommy had a weekend conference in Miami so she invited daddy and I to tag along. We had so much fun. I want to tell you about my favorite parts of the trip.

I got to go swimming for the very first time. Swimming is so much fun and I got so excited in the water that I kicked my little legs. Mommy and daddy kept calling me a little fish.




I was pretty brave. I put my mouth in and blew some bubbles...

..I attempted to crawl right into the pool

...and I even let them dunk me without crying! I love the water!

After swimming I got all dried off and we got to stay outside! It was perfect, because I love being outside.




I don't know why, but swimming made me awfully tired, so I took a lot of naps by the pool.

We went to the beach and I got to dip my toes in the ocean. It was really cold and I didn't really think it was too fun.



I much prefer playing in the sand.





Our hotel room had a great big bed with lots of fluffy pillows. When mommy was working, daddy set up obstacle courses for me and I loved crawling over the top of all the pillows.



Peek-a-boo!


I helped mommy by reminding her to take her badge to the meetings.


When mommy went to her meetings, daddy and I set out to explore Key Biscayne. I slept during most of the exploration. This is me in front of the fire station.

This is me at the main entrance to the hotel.

And this is me, still sound asleep when we returned from our adventures.


We also got to go to this place called a playground. I have never been to one before, but after I had such a great time, I think dad and mom may try to find a good one for me in Houston. I got to ride up high on the swings.




Then I got to go down the slide....

...whoooosh, I went fast!

And finally I got to ride on the bouncy seal. It really made me smile!


Miami was so much fun. I think mommy should take me on business trips all the time. She tells me that they aren't always this much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Madeline, you are a lucky young lady with all of your traveling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not as much fun, when you're running to meetings and missing out on some of the fun. But it is nice to get away when the whole family can come. Looks like you had a great trip! Madeline is such a doll!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete