Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two month milestones

She's two months old today.

Here is a picture of her at 2 months

and one of her acting goofy for the camera:



This has been quite an eventful month. Here's a list of some of her developments:

I can smile:

And, since I have the cutest smile ever, here's a video (you'll have to excuse mom's silly commentary!)


I'm also working on perfecting the art of pouting to get what I want:


I went on my first road trip:


I can sleep through the night (I've done it about 8 times!) and I now sleep in my big-girl crib rather than the bassinet in mom & dad's room:


I love playtime,

and I can roll from my tummy to my back (mom & dad have been unsuccessful at capturing this one on video!)

I think mobiles are the greatest invention ever:



I'm sure there are plenty more of great things to come as I move into my 3rd month of life! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment