Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Madeline and I were planning on just playing at home today, but after we woke up to lots and lots of rain this morning I decided we needed to get out of the house. There is a place in town that offers Mommy & Baby Yoga and your first class is free, so we decided to give that a shot. I think I need to take a Yoga class about once every 2 years or so to remind myself that I really don't think yoga is for me. Anyways, it was good to get out, stretch a bit and do something different. The last portion of the class involves moving and incorporating the baby into your stretching and the grand finale...a baby massage. I guess Madeline has yet to discover the value of a massage because right as we got to this portion of the class she decided she had had enough and started to breakdown. She really needs to learn that you never turn down the opportunity for a massage! :)

In other news, she is now a 9 pounder--she was up to 9lb 3oz this morning. And get this, she slept from 9pm until 7am this morning....yep, that's right 10 whole hours. I'm really proud of her and soooo happy that it appears we have a good sleeper on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. Just don't tell too many new moms about your good sleeper. I made that mistake a few times and it didn't go over too well. Oops. Apparently it's a touchy subject. I'm glad Madeline is doing so well!! We did Mommy and Baby yoga some too early on and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete