Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Funny Faces

Madeline has a song that goes, "Funny faces, funny faces, when I'm silly I make a funny face."  I was thinking of this song when I was looking through all of the latest Olivia pictures.  So, here are her funny faces...
"I don't know what I'm supposed to do here"
"I'm not real sure I understand what you are saying"
Being a baby is exhausting work
This is my "I stuck my finger in a light socket" look
I surrender
Do you think I have a big tongue?
Oh yeah, well check this out!
Do you think this pose makes me look chubby?
Oh no, I thought so!!
Check out my dimples
Here are some other fun shots from the past few weeks
Mama and her girls
Matching sisters
Sister tummy time on their Grandma quilts

In other news, I was finally able to finish Olivia's room.  I am so happy with how it turned out and hope she can enjoy it for years to come.  One wall has world landmarks and the opposite wall a map of the world.  Here's hoping that we can all explore the world together!
 


And finally, Madeline had her 3 year old check-up today.  She weighed in at 31 lbs (50% percentile) and stood a tall 3'3" (90% percentile).

No comments:

Post a Comment