Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Madeline's 1st Year Video Montage

I created this montage of Madeline's first year after getting the idea from a few other blogs that I follow and a few of the baby boards I visit. It was so much fun going back through her old photos and Brian and I got many laughs when reviewing some of the videos. We kept commenting about how we forgot how small she was, about how we couldn't imagine her sitting in one place for so long and not being mobile and into everything and mostly about how much joy she has brought during the past year. It was a bit bittersweet putting this together as the small cuddly baby is now gone, but she has morphed into such a fun and cheerful toddler and I know there are a lot of fun things ahead!

(Warning, if you choose to watch this video, you might want to grab some popcorn as it is ~20 minutes long...we had too many photos and I had a hard enough time choosing which photos to include!)


No comments:

Post a Comment