Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Has it really been 3 months?

My month in review:

Here I am at 3 months old!


I now can hold my head up very high!


I flew in an airplane for the very first time to visit Grandpa and Grandma Handl in MT and to meet my Unckee-T and Auntie Meg.


My hands taste soooo good! I love to have them in my mouth.


Even though the Boppy clearly indicates it is NOT for sleeping, I take some very good naps snuggled up on it.


I have lots of friends and enjoy talking to them at my playgroup.


I also enjoy talking to and looking at the baby in the mirror


I love baths


--I can roll from front to back and back to front and love to roll all around the floor.

--I have finally outgrown most of my newborn clothes and my 0-3 month clothes are fitting me well.

--I really enjoying "talking" and "cooing" with mommy and daddy (and anyone else that wants to talk to me). Sometimes I even initiate the conversation, even if they don't talk back:



--I'm starting to take an interest in toys and will reach out for them. I'm still working on my hand-eye coordination!

--It has been a busy month, and that's sure enough to make a girl tired!

1 comment:

  1. Madeline wants to know if she can use her jumperoo now that she can hold her head up so well

    ReplyDelete