Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Moving Day

May 7 was the big day!  The packers came and boxed up the house on the 6th and the truck arrived the morning of the 7th.  Madeline was a bit overwhelmed, but I think it was good for her to wxperience the process.  i know it has to be confusing for a 3-year old.  At least with her seeing the boxes, she didn't need to worry about what was coming to CA with us.  I think the "Mommy, will my books come with us?" "Mommy, are we taking my bed?" "Daddy, how will we fit the pool?" questions have been answered.

We've had a few tears, as there were a lot of goodbyes to be said...
Saying goodbye to the neighbors!

Goodbye to school friends
She got to bring cupcakes on her last day of school, so that made it a bit easier I think!



Olivia was glad to spend some time with Grandpa!

Truck is here!

Madeline was excited for lots of iPad time

Madeline seeing where all her stuff is going



No comments:

Post a Comment