Monday, August 10, 2009

Professional photos

While I was pregnant I came across a photographer's website that indicated they were looking for someone to model for some maternity photos. Out of curiosity, and as a way to pass the time, I contacted the photographer to get more info. Turns out she specializes in weddings and children's photography but is interested in doing more maternity and infant photography. She wanted someone to model for her while she tried out some new techniques. I offered to help her out and she came out to the house to shoot some photos. You can check out the finished images here:

http://monkeytree.zenfolio.com/p859152566

I was so impressed by her talents and the final pictures that I couldn't resist having her come back to take some newborn photos of Madeline. She came out and was so patient with Madeline. She has such a creative and detail oriented eye and got some fantastic photos of Madeline at 7 days old as well as some great family photos. I think you'll agree that Madeline is just too cute for words!


Thanks to Kasey at Monkey Tree photography for capturing these precious moments for us. She keeps a blog of all of her photography-you can check it out at the link below. Both Madeline and I made the blog-check out the posts on Sunday Aug 9 and Tue July 21.

http://monkey-tree-photography.blogspot.com


Happy viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are awesome pictures, Heather! You were the most gorgeous pregnant woman I've ever seen. Madeline is the most precious thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Madeline is so beautiful (and so are you, Heather). I love the picture of you, your mom, and Madeline, especially. It's perfect!

    Karen Reiff

    ReplyDelete